Thursday, February 4, 2010

More Freezing Rain and Snow



Today is another cold day. It is rainy and snowy and just a cold mess. I guess that it is to start snowing hard later on and we will have another five inches of snow or so. So I have finished chores, housework, errands and I don't have work today, so I will now settle in for some beading. I have some nice chai tea brewing and today I will practice my "lightening" pattern with the peyote stitch. I haven't done it in years, but I'm sure I will pick it right up again. I've posted pictures of the wands I did last week, they are just in a different light. There is also the small abalone talisman that I just finished a few days ago. I keep making these things and accumulating them, but I have no idea what I will do with all of them!

No comments: